UPP Broadgate Park
Telephone: +44 (0)115 951 8685
1. www.uppbroadgatepark.com (hereafter known as "the Service" or "the Site") are provided for and on behalf on UPP Residential Services Limited, whose registered office is at 40 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BT ("UPP Projects Ltd", company registration number 5272122).
2. The Terms apply to anyone who merely browses the Site, even if they do not register. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of the Terms.
3. These Terms are subject to change by UPP Residential Services Limited at any time. Any changes will appear on the terms and conditions page, which can be accessed from any page on the Site. If the Terms change your continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless UPP Residential Services Limited, its employees, agents, representatives, officers, directors and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, damages to or actions and /or claims against the Site and expenses (including legal fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the Service, including any breach by you of the Terms of this Agreement.
2. Not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with the other users of the Service. You also agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, the Service.
1. If you have a complaint or would like to contact UPP, please contact the Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Disclaimer of warranty:
2. You acknowledge that you are using the service at your own risk.
3. UPP provides the Service on an "as is" basis and grants no warranties of any kind - express, implied or statutory - in any communication with UPP Residential Services Limited or its representatives, or otherwise with respect to the Service. UPP Residential Services Limited specifically disclaims any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement.
4. The Service does not warrant that your use of the Service will be secure, always available, uninterrupted, or error-free or that their will be no loss of transmitted information or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the service.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event will UPP Residential Services Limited be liable:
1. To you for any consequences, incidental, consequential or indirect, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service.
2. In addition, UPP Residential Services Limited disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users (including "hackers") of the Service.
1. You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in relation to any dispute or matter arising out of or connected with this Agreement.
2. This Agreement is accepted by you upon registering with or using the Service.
3. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect or impact the continuation in force of the remainder of this Agreement.
1. UPP Residential Services Limited will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a licence to do so.
2. In particular, members who submit content to the Site, whether images, articles, stories, software or other copyrightable material, must ensure that the content they upload does not infringe privacy or publicity rights.
3. Upon receiving proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent, and confirmation through court order or admission by the applicant that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing applicant's rights to use and/or access the Site.